Images of Wills and Estates 1754 to 1764
Adams, Benjamin Adkins, Henry Adkins, John Atkins, Thomas Alsobrook, Samuel Armstrong, Joseph Atkinson, Henry Avents, John Avent, Thomas Babbit, Thomas Bagley, Peter Bair, William Banke, James Barker, Henry Bell, Balaam Bellemy, Elizabeth Bellemy, Robert Bethemey, Elizabeth Bennington, Robert Blow, Richard Booth, George Bridge, Judith Broadrib, James Broadrib, Thomas Bullock, Jeremiah Bullock, Robert Burrow, Thomas Burrow, William Carter, Richard Chappell, Elizabeth Clary, Thomas Clifton, William Cook, Reuben Cornwell, Samuel Cragg, William Crellow, Jeptha Daney, William Dobie, Robert Driggs, William Eckles, Edward Eldridge, Thomas Ellis, Benjamin Evans, Sarah Ezell, Timothy Farrington, Robert Felts, Richard Freeman, Agnes Freeman, Henry Freeman, Joel Freeman, Nathan Gee, James Gilliam, Jordan Griffin, Edward Hancock, Anthony Hancock, Clement Hancock, John Harper, Benjamin Harper, William Harper, Wyatt Harwick, John Hawth, Peter Hawthorne, Rachel Hayes, William/a> Hayne, Wyatt Heath, Adam Hill, Matthew Hines, William Sr. Hobbs, Thomas Hoe, Cannon Howell, William Hulin, Coles Hulings, Israel Hulme, Ann Hunt, John Hunt, Thomas Irby, John Jenkins, John Johnson, Stephen Johnson, Moses Johnson, Thomas Jones, David Jones, Edmund Jones, Nicholas Judkins, Robert King, John Jr. King, Richard King, William Knight, Daniel Knight, John Knight, William Lessenberry, John Malone, Nathaniel Mason, Isaac Mason, John Meacham, Henry Metcalf, Warner Metcalf, Warner, etc Mitchell, Henry Mitchell, Thomas Moore, Elizabeth Morgan, Priscilla Moss, Benjamin Moss, John Moss, William Mumford, Thomas Musson, Richard Nicolson, John Nicolson, Robert Nicholson, John Oliver, Thomas Owen, William Paine, William Panridge, Nicholas Parham, Ephraim Parham, John Parham, William Parker, Sarah Pepper, Richard Peters, Thomas Randolph, Mary Rawlings, Gregory Rawlings, Hannah Rea, William Reeks, John Rochell, John Roland, John Roland, Joseph Rose, Richard Sanders, William Shands, John Shands Nazareth Shands, William Shanks, William Sister, Andrew Smith, Samuel Stafford, Thomas Sturdivant, Isham Tatum, Samuel Threewitts, Ann Tomlinson, Benjamin Tomlinson, John Tomlinson, William Tyus, John Underwood, Beedles Wallace, James Watkins, William Weathers, William Welden, Benjamin Wilborn, John Wilkerson, John Wingfield, James Wingfield, Jervis Wyche, George Wyche, James Wynne, Robert Wynne, Sloman Zell, Elizabeth Zills, Lambert
Images of Wills and Estates 1761 to 1771
Adkins, Thomas Andrews, John Andrews, William Sr. Atkinson, Thomas Avent, William Avery, John Bagley, George Banks, Burwell Barker, John Barker, Joseph Barlow, William Bell, Hannah Bennett, William Beddingfield, Nathaniel Bennington, Thomas Betts, Thomas Biggins, William Bonner, Mary Booth, George Bradley, William Briggs, Howell Briggs, William Brittle, William Bullock, Amy Burham, Edward Burrow, William Cain, James Capell, Thomas Carter, Richard Cartridge, Wells Chappell, James Clary, Bird Clary, Thomas Cook, Joseph Cook, Reuben Cook, William Cooke, Elizabeth Cornett, George Cornett, Martha Dancy, William Dashly, Thomas Davis, Thomas Death, John Death, Mary Denton, Joseph Dickins, Thomas Drew, William Sr. Dunn, Thomas Eatkins, Wilmotte Edmunds, John Eldridge, William Ellis, Benjamin Ezell, Timothy Fanning, Bryant Felts, Nathaniel Felts, Thomas Gee, Charles Gibbons, John Gilliam, Charles Gilliam, Drury Gilliam, Hinsha Gilliam, Martha Gilliam, William Hancock, Anthony Hancock, Clement Hancock, Sarah Hancock, William Harper, Edward Hawthorn, Jeptha Hawthorn, Joshua Hay, John Hays, Judith Heeth, William Hewitt, William Hill, Amy Hill, John Hill, Lucy Hill, Michael Hill, Richard Howell, William Hunt, Benjamin Irby, John Ivie, Henry Jackson, John Jarrad, John Jenkins, John Johnson, Moses Jones, James Jones, Richard King, Andrew King, John King, John Jr. Knight, William Lashley, John Leath, Charles Mabry, Charles Maclimore, John Massenburg, Nicholas MeGee, Ralph McMichael, William Mitchell, Henry Mitchell, John Mitchell, Nathaniel Moore, Eppes Moore, Sarah Moore, Thomas Moore, William Norvell, William Owen, Robert Parham, Mathew Parham, Matthew Parham, Robert Parker, William Paynter, John Pennington, John Pennington, Joseph Pennington, Joshua Pennington, Moses Pennington, Robert Pennington, Thomas Porch, Henry Pretlow, Joshua Price, Ann Rainey, William Rawlings, Gregory Rawlings, John Jr. Ray, John Rieves, Francis Roberts, Willett Robinson, George Rogers, William Roland, Joseph Rose, Richard Rosser, Thomas Rottenberry, L. Rottenberry, Susannah Sammons, James Sammons, John Sanders, Sarah Sanders, Sarah, contd Sharp, Hardy Sledge, Charles Smith, James Smith, John Smith, Mary Smith, Thomas Southworth, John Stohns, Samuel Stokes, John Stokes, Samuel Stokes, Silvanus Sturdivant, Abner Sturdivant, Henry Tatum, Christopher Tatum, John Tatum, Samuel Threewitts, Francis Tomlinson, Burrell Tomlinson, John Tuder, Henry Tyus, Absalom Tyus, John Tyus, Sylvia Tyus, Thomas Wade, Thomas Ward, William Weaver, Edmund Whitehead, Matthew Whitfield, Mathew Wilbourn, John Jr. Wilburn, Mary Wilkerson, Elizabeth Williams, James Winfield, William Wyche, Benjamin Wynne, Thomas Young, Thomas
Home of 8 Genealogy Websites! 700M pages of genealogy! Includes databases in: Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia!Images of Wills and Estates 1771 to 1785
Adkinson, Thomas Anderson, James Anderson, Robert Avery, Richard Barr, Gabriel Barker, Charles Barker, James Barker, Jehu Barker, Joseph Battle, Charles Battle, Hamlin Baylis, Humphrey Bell, James Blanks, David Blizard, Charles Blunt, Jane Blunt, Richard Bonner, Mary Bradley, Henry Briggs, Howell Briggs, Lucy Broadnan, William Brown, William Burrow, William Cargill, John Carter, Elizabeth Carpenter, John Pennington Caton, Elizabeth Chappell, James Clark, John Clary, James Cocke, John Colson, William Cook, James Cook, William Cotton, Thomas David, John Davis, Joan Davis, Thomas Duncan, Nathaniel Dunn, Thomas Edmunds, John Eskridge, Thomas Ezell, Isham Felts, Nathaniel Felts, Thomas Fort, Holliday Freeman, Henry Freeman, Josiah Freeman, Phebe Garland, Martha Gilliam, Amy Gilliam, John Gilliam, Mary Gilman, Warrick Hamlin, Stephen Hancock, Benjamin Hancock, William Hardee, John Harrison, Henry Harrison, John Harwood, Phillip Heeth, John Heeth, William Hern, James Hill, Benjamin Hill, Michal Hill, Richard Hill, William Hines, Thomas Hood, John Hubbard, Matthew Hunt, John Hunt, William Jackson, John Jackson, Robert James, Abner Judkins, Charles Johnson, Thomas Jones, Howell Jones, James Jones, Joseph Jones, Matthew Jones, Richard Jones, Robert Jones, Robert, contd Jones, Rowell Keron, James Lane, Joseph Loftin, William Mabry, Charles Malcom, William Mann, James Marable, Henry Hartwell Manry, Henry Meacham, Joshua Mill, Richard Miller, William Mitchell, Henry Mitchel, William Moore, Anne Moore, Epps Moore, Martha Moss, James Moss, John Moss, Mary Moss, Seth Nicolson, John Nicolson, Mary Northington, Mathew Northington, Starlington Parham, Thomas wmparham.pdf">Parham, William wmparker.pdf">Parker, William robertparssom.pdf">Parssom, Robert nicholaspartridge.pdf">Partridge, Nicholas thomaspate.pdf">Pate, Thomas johnpennington.pdf">Pennington, John thomaspennington.pdf">Pennington, Thomas thomaspeters.pdf">Peters, Thomas edwardpettway.pdf">Pettway, Edward robertpittway.pdf">Pettway, Robert wmpettway.pdf">Pettway, William henryporch.pdf">Porch, Henry jamesporchsr.pdf">Porch, James Sr. hpride.pdf">Price, H. malcottpye.pdf">Pye, Malcott georgerandall.pdf">Randall, George gregoryrawlins.pdf">Rawlins, Gregory arthurrichardson.pdf">Richardson, Arthur johnrichardson.pdf">Richardson, John chrisrives.pdf">Rives, Christopher johnrivers.pdf">Rives, John wmrives.pdf">Rives, William wilcoxrobart.pdf">Robart, Wilcox faithyroberts.pdf">Roberts, Faithy Rogers, Benjamin Rogers, William Shands, William Shearman, Thomas Sturdivant, John Anderson Thompson, John Todd, Samuel Tucker, Joel Tucker, Robert Tyler, Henry Underwood, Robert Wade, Thomas Wallis, Thomas Weathers, Lydia Weaver, Edward Wilbourn, Ann Wilbourn, Joel Wilbourn, Mary Wingfield, Abraham Wingfield, William Wrenn, Nathan Wyche, John Wyche, Nathaniel Wynne, Thomas Young, Katherine Young, Thomas Zells, John
Do the Magic Centipede
Sussex County Virginia Genealogy Records: Wills, Estates, Inventories, Guardianships
Sussex County was named for the English county by the same name, and was formed from Surry County in 1753. The early records are in fairly good shape, with some blurring and fading.
Births, Deaths, Marriages from Albemarle Parish Register kept by Rev. William Willie
- Henry Briggs, died Aug 25, 1739.
- John Gee, died Oct 5 1739. Certified by James Gee.
- Thomas Eldridge, died Nov 4, 1740. Certified by Thomas Eldridge.
- Martha Cobb, daughter of Allen Jones and Mary, his wife, born Sept. 12, christened Oct 2, 1764. Godfathers, William Jones, William Willie Godmothers, Eliza Willie, Jacobina Willie.
- Benjamin Henry and Betty, son and daughter of Charles Harrison and his wife born June 30, 1775.
- Mary, wife of Charles Harrison died July 25, 1775. She was safely delivered of two children, and seemed to be in a fair way, but by a mortification was cut off in a few days illness.
- Lucy Binns, daughter of John Cargill and Lucy, his wife, Born January 29, 1769. Godfather, Nicholas Massenburg. Godmothers, Lucy Massenberg, Martha Belsches.
- Capt. Richard Hill died July 19, 1775. Mrs. Brooking. This man had joined the Methodist Association and had frequent meetings at his home, but a few hours before his death gave chare that no Methodist should ever preach under his roof.
- Anne Carter, daughter of Henry Harrison and Elizabeth, his wife, born Jan 12, 1764. Godfather, John Cargill. Grandmothers, Martha and Judith Avery.
- Sylvanus Stokes died Feb 6, 1748-9. Jones Stokes.
- Dr. John Hay died April 27, 1760.
- Rev. Mr. Henry Elbeck, of Southwarke Parish, died Nov 2, 1751.
- Major Robert Wynne died July 23, 1754.
- Elizabeth Harrison, Sarah Cargill, sisters, died Aug 31, 1766
- Jeane Wylie, my niece, died in her 20th year Sept 16, 1767. She came into this country the beginning of June 1ast.
- Rev. Alexander Finnie, rector of Brandon Parish in Prince George for 46 years in the 70th year of his age, died Nov 17, 1770.
- Major Edward Pettway died Feb 13, 1773
- Charles de la Hay born Sept 20, 1773
- Lucy Cargill, wife of John Cargill, died Dec 13, 1773.
- Henry Tyler, aged 73, died Jan 2, 1774. Certified by John Tyler.
- Elizabeth, daughter of John Jones and Judith, his wife, born Mar 5, 1753. Godfather, Robert Jones Jr. Godmother, Rebecca and Susanna Jones.
- Aristotle Eldridge, son of Thomas Eldridge and Eliza, his wife, born Oct 30, 1752.
- Allen, son of Robert Jones Jr. and Sarah, his wife, Born Dec 26, 1739.
- Martha, daughter of Robert Jones Jr. and Sarah, his wife, born Nov 1, 1743. Peter Rives, Mary Rives, Sarah Gee.
Follow the Special Collections of Virginia Pioneers
Jeannette Holland Austin Profile
Join our Blog and Stay Informed about New Additions to 8 Genealogy Websites! Subscribe to Genealogy History by Email